Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Welcome....

Hi Everybody!

Welcome to the new home.......
For those of you who are new to this page, or want to read my archives, you can find my old blog here:

paper.string.cloth

For the rest of you, who have followed me over here from my old home, thanks for making the move with me!

I hope the new blog will still be frequented by the names and faces I have grown to love over the last 6 months or so, and lots of new ones as well....

Anyway, break out the booze, people, add me to your bloglines, and have a drink on me!

Leah xxx

8 comments:

Cosy said...

I'm looking forward to your lovely new blog. Funny, I was just putting some pics up at Flickr (Thrifted Tuesday) and saw Hyena in Petticoats and thought, that's cute. Then I came to your blog and find out it's your new name! It's a small blog-world! ~Carolyn

Sarah said...

love it :)

kootoyoo said...

Yay Leah, you are officially a favourite. Thank you & keep 'em coming.

Love Kirsty

de vliegende koe said...

Great job, done well, fabulous name!

rhiannon said...

Welcome back? Or welcome again? Welcome anyway. I love the new name, perhaps even more than the last one? But then again I just think you're neat. Gush.

window said...

yeah nice name. I think it surpasses the other one. I will link you... are you going to do a blog roll? can I be on it? is that a cheeky question? where is the book on blog etiquette?

-kimberlee

Caitlin O'Connor said...

BEST. BLOG NAME. EVER!!!

Added to the bloglines, of course!

melissa said...

excellent blog name. i like it very much. welcome back!