Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Wardrobe Remix...

I've finally gotten around to posting a couple of photos to Wardrobe Remix, one of the first groups I joined on Flickr.

It has also occurred to me that if I'm not concerned about five hundred million people having access to those photos on Flickr, then I shouldn't really be shy about posting them on here, either.

Except for the fact that it outs me as a total poser, but that's not exactly anything new, anyway!

This one is today:

Wardrobe Remix

I bought the dress at the Op Shop this morning, had it laundered and refashioned by this afternoon, and this is me wearing it about ten minutes ago. I'm about to go into town to pick The Man up from work..... it's got button up shoulders, and POCKETS. I know, pockets in a dress! You've got to love that....

The dress cost seven dollars. The shoes, which are cute vintage patent leather wedge flats, were three dollars.

Pretending to be a fashionista on the internet is, of course, priceless.

Here's the other day:

Wardrobe Remix

An example of the Second Teenagerhood that I was talking about the other day.

The orange cardigan was five dollars, refashioned to fit; two dollar turquiose spotted t-shirt, two dollar matching belt, and three dollar red brazillian woven wedge flats.

Those jeans I wear every day. I have three pairs, they're from some no name shop in the town where my Mum lives and they're the best bloody pants I've ever owned.

Ok - enough posing for one day..... now I can go and put my pyjamas or my crappy hoodie back on and blob around on the couch.....

xxxx

10 comments:

de vliegende koe said...

A photo in a lovely (hyena) petticoat would have been nice too!! Oh, you make me smile! The Flickr and public photos is an item I’m still struggling with! I wish you lots of fun and inspiration with your new hyena blog!

Gigibird said...

Congratulations on the most unusual name in Blogland!
You have such a lovely figure I'm sure you'd look great in a potato sack! It must be so much fun expressing your creativity through your clothes.

judi said...

I absolutely adore the new name...... you must tell how you came up with it!

I love your sense of style.... I need to find some of it!

I'll be sure to fix my link to your new name! Glad to see you're still around!

rhiannon said...

Geez. If I looked half as good as you I'd be posting myself all over the internet. (waaait I already do! hahaha) I love love love that first dress, so much so that I promptly went over the flickr and favourited that photo. Oh and also so I can remember that I want to steal your canisters from your kitchen (are the gay ware? Have I asked you before?).
Anywho. You're gorgeous. Keep posting outfits! x

window said...

ha! work it girl. (said tongue in cheek) posing is fun.

how do you join all these groups in an official capacity? I post flashback friday on my blog but how do you join the actual flickr group?

cheers,
Kimberlee

Kimberlee + Lies said...

oh gosh i've done it twice.... accidentally posted under my man's blog. window=anemone, in case you were wondering. sorry!

-kimberlee

Caitlin O'Connor said...

giraffe dress! GIRAFFE DRESS! Very very cool. Clever you!

shula said...

I expect a full post about the choice of name.

I'm absolutely mystified...

melissa said...

those outfits are wonderful. oh to be able to pull off my op-shop outfits like you can!

shisomama said...

oh my goodness, you're too cute for words. that giraffe dress is fantastic and looks great on you.

welcome to your new home. i also can not wait to hear the story behind your new name.