Thursday, 30 August 2007

More Exciting Stuff....

Just to add to the fabulousness, my Wardrobe Remix photograph got picked as a Thrift Star of the Week, over at Painfully Hip...Thanks so much Amber!

Yep, so hip it's painful......no idea how I managed that...most of the time I feel as though I am deeply uncool, which I like, and think it's kinda cool in it's own way....

Anyhoo...

I also recieved this cute package in the mail from Sakura Kitty...there's a vintage celluloid ring, plus a little pack of owl magnets....

My package from Sakura Kitty!

Her Etsy shop is filled with all sorts of little cutenesses...

And I've ordered a TON of fabric online, for some more of these:

Nong in progress

Now that all their friends are off to Melbourne:

Nongs ready for shipping

I'll be adding some more Nongs to My Shop over the next few days, so keep your eye out!

I'm playing around with some new patterns, and going crazy on the linen lately, so hopefully the next few I make will be the best ones yet....

Hope you're all having fun today...


xxx

3 comments:

Gigibird said...

Congraulations,thrift star of the week...I think that
s great:)
I am so delighted thst since your recent setback with the name thing everything is looking up. You really deserve it.
I received some fabric today and I can't stop getting it and smiling at it! it must be a girl thing.

Gigibird said...

I've just realised I'm repeating myself - I think it's my age!

katie said...

Oh my gosh! How cool to see things I made on your blog! You Rock! I love the new blog.